Job Position: Xquisit: Enterprise Architect – Flemish Brabant
- Building a sound, consistent and efficient IT and process architecture for the business :
- Construct a knowledge base about the business processes and IT architecture of the company;
- Perform methodological and detailed examinations of the as-is situation and document this in the knowledge base;
- Do quality checks on the knowledge base and fix any inconsistencies and incompleteness of the knowledge base by searching the appropriate information;
- Construct together with the business an IT vision and IT strategy, define preferred and allowed technologies and standard business models. This is all documented in a clear and understandable fashion;
- Assess project demands from business process perspective, IT perspective and technology perspective, using the IT vision, IT strategy and so forth. If necessary, propose adaptations and changes;
- Monitor the life-cycle of applications and propose actions to maintain a healthy IT architecture;
- Check alignment of IT on the business processes and investigate possible performance and efficiency gains;
- Help to define standards and tool set to be used by all projects;
- Guide project analysts in the defined templates and check their deliverables on quality, completeness and conformity with set standards.
- Check if the proposed solutions are consistent with other projects and the defined IT vision and IT strategy;
- Work together with the business case specialists.
- Higher education or equivalent by experience
- Relevant experience in different projects or environment
- Experience as Technical analyst, Functional analyst, Business analyst or similar
- Knowledge of different analyse techniques (Use cases, scenario building, …)
- Knowledge of different notations and methodologies BPMN, UML, Archimate
- Broad experience with different kind of technologies.
- Very strong IT affinity
- Good communicator to business as well as to CxO level
- Methodical, thorough and detail oriented working approach
- Diplomatic and patient in dealing with people.
- Pro-active mindset, strong problem solving techniques, hands-on, organized
- Flexibility in work schedule and execution of tasks
- Able to manage various tasks simultaneously, stress resistant
- Able to chase information and people (many internal and external contacts)
- Dutch or French speaking with a good knowledge of the second national language and of the English language
- For us you aren’t merely a number, we are passionate about the personal and human approach. 100% honest communication is also typically Xquisit!
- We value your talent, skills and effort. This means we will always go the extra mile to ensure that you feel comfortable at your job and that you feel at home, both at Xquisit and at the client.
- The possibility to develop yourself professionally is priceless. That’s why following training programs, attending courses, obtaining certificates, … are always an option open for discussion.
- Employees on our payroll are offered an attractive benefits package, including a competitive salary, a company car, hospitalisation and group insurance, 12 extra days off (ADV) and more.
- You are always welcome in our office in the peaceful greenery of Brasschaat and we regularly organise events for members of the Xquisit family!
Expected salary: –
Location: Brabant Flamand
Job date: Sun, 10 May 2020 07:39:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Xquisit #Enterprise #Architect #Flemish #Brabant