Job Position: IT Project Manager
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarter in Luxembourg, we are looking for an IT Project Manager who will provide support to the IT PMO team.
The purpose is IT projects’ effective management while ensuring the achievement of defined objectives (functionalities, system reliability and quality) and business targets.
The incumbent will have to manage projects’ resources (i.e. economics, human, infrastructures, time, etc.), priorities and conflict resolution, guaranteeing and respecting budget in alignment with the scope defined with the IT Business Partners and Business Process Owners.
She/he will have to lead and coordinate all projects’ phases, from project preparation to hand over to assure business disruption avoidance.
IT BUDGET CONTROL
- Monitors the progress of all projects assigned considering time & costs;
- Accountability for project budget and timing;
- Supports and advices Central IT Business Partners in projects’ prioritization and initiative requests arriving from functions and/or geographies;
- Supports the identification of critical issues related to integration points between the lines (process owner) and/or risk issue linked to complexities arisen from a geography/function level;
- Manages top management’s priorities related to transformation projects and relevant improvement initiatives (
100K€, overall portfolio
2mln€) through specific Project Management tools and techniques while oversees all projects’ phases; * Ensures the proper and complete management and delivery of all projects assigned by:
- Coordinating all projects internal human resources’ staff;
- Engaging and coordinating all external (consultants) resources in collaboration with the partner’s project manager;
- Defining Project Baseline, Forecast and Cost profile;
- Monitoring the project’s monthly budget expenditure while being reactive to potential deviation;
- Ensuring the quality and technical requirements of projects under his/her management;
- Maintaining the commitment in proposing mitigation actions to reduce possible project risks;
- Being responsible for respecting time, budget, quality and resource commitments for all Master Plan projects;
- Being responsible for following and running the Projects’ KPIs;
- Managing the process Governance cycle according to the PMO’s Governance Process;
- Conducting the supplier selection phase (RFP) in collaboration with IT Procurement while coordinating all relevant stakeholders;
- Supporting PMO’s Head in consolidating the Projects’ facts and figures in the IT Project Master Plan.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Engineering, Finance, Informational Technology or other related fields;
- At least 6-8 Year of proven experience in IT Project Management;
- International mindset;
- Experience in:
- CPG Market is welcomed;
- Industrial and/or Supply Chain Process;
- International environments with a matrix organizational structure;
- End-to-end SAP implementation project is a plusM
- Relationship Management accross different levels;
- Effective written communication, presentation & public speaking skills;
- Project management Skills (PMP Certification will be considered a strong plus);
- Influencing & negotiation skills;
- Team building & collaboration orientation;
- Problem solving & performance driven;
- Learning orientation;
- Ethical and strong personal values;
- Enthusiasm and commitment to excellence with a result-oriented approach;
- A fast learner who rapidly moves up the learning curve and wants to continue to take over new responsibilities.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- SAP ERP as a user;
- Functional knowledge in Demand and Supply Planning tools;
- IT Architectures and platform knowledge.
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Any other European language (i.e. Italian and/or French) will be considered an asset.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are – dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Expected salary: –
Job date: Sun, 10 May 2020 07:58:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!