Job Position: Assistant Legal (m/f/d)
Employer: ams AG
We are shaping the world with sensor solutions!
ams’ success, being a world leader in the design and production of high performance analog ICs and sensor solutions is driven by our most important asset – our employees. To support our continuing growth, we are looking for people with ideas, people who want to make a difference and are focused on being the best.
Assistant Legal (m/f/d)
Job No. 5185
Job description/tasks and responsibilities:
- Support our Legal Team in EMEA and work independently on various topics such as contract and document management for all our entities
- Providing administrative support to our legal EMEA Team
- Formatting, reviewing and editing of contracts and various other legal documents and arrange for proper processing within our team and group of companies
- Independent correspondence with internal and external business partners, public authorities, subsidiaries and other departments with regard to contracts and legal documents and processes
- Assisting in coordinating and organizing or workload and meetings for the Legal EMEA team
- The contract is initially limited to one year
- Completed professional legal or business education (Rechtsanwalts- und Notarfachangestellte, Industriekaufmann/-frau), paralegal or similar education
- 4 years+ of professional experience as legal secretary, assistant, preferably in the field of Legal Affairs / Law and in an international environment
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Profound knowledge of MS Office and experience with legal databases
- Proven organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Strong commercial understanding and business judgement
- High degree of professional ethics & integrity
- First class interpersonal and communication skills
- Teamplayer and interested in developing our business, culture and spirit and help the legal team to help the company
- Acumen for legal issues or risks to be handled by the team
Premstaetten, Styria, Austria
Collective salary and wage agreement:
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group D
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.
ams offers a great work environment with exciting career paths and trainings, attractive salaries, a profit sharing program, social events and much more.
If you enjoy creativity and innovation, working in teams and an open and friendly corporate culture, we are looking forward to your application via our recruiting platform: www.ams.com/eng/Join-Our-Team/Open-Positions
Expected salary: –
Job date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 22:48:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Assistant #Legal #mfd