Job Position: Development Engineer Piezo Sensors f/m/d
We employ the latest manufacturing technologies for the production of our products, such as electronic beam and laser welding, sputtering, micro-mechanical precision parts production and crystal growing. Our technically unique position earned us the Fast Forward Award as Styria’s most innovative mid-size company and the Styrian Nanotechnology Award.
- Development and application of piezoelectric sensors with a focus on gas turbines, racing and electric motors
- Customer-oriented conception of measurement setups and independent implementation
- Experimental tests and data evaluation in direct customer contact
- Creation of the associated assembly and test facilities
- Construction using 3D CAD systems
- Utilization of the latest manufacturing and processing technologies
- Degree (TU, FH) in the field of mechanical engineering, industrial engineering with a mechanical engineering focus, or technical physics
- Experience in manufacturing of the smallest metallic components and in the assembly of micromechanical groups an advantage
- Keen technical understanding
- Interest in the development of the smallest components
- Know-how in 3D construction
- SAP knowledge an advantage
- Team-minded, detail-oriented and reliable work ethic
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: EUR 46.200,–. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.
Expected salary: –
Location: Graz, Steiermark
Job date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 00:57:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Development #Engineer #Piezo #Sensors #fmd