Job Position: Process Technician f/m/d
We employ the latest manufacturing technologies for the production of our products, such as electronic beam and laser welding, sputtering, micro-mechanical precision parts production and crystal growing. Our technically unique position earned us the Fast Forward Award as Styria’s most innovative mid-size company and the Styrian Nanotechnology Award.
- Design and specification of special equipment, machinery and devices in the course of transition to production of development projects and for process enhancements.
- Support for procurement, commissioning and operator training for this equipment. Supervision, changes and enhancements of the equipment in production.
- Carrying out process analyses for advanced definition of device design in the course of systematic process improvement
- Preparation and creation of work plans for production
- Maintenance of work plans and incorporation of product changes
- Graduate of a higher technical institute/university of applied science (HTL/FH/TU) in mechanical engineering, university degree in mechanical engineering, technical physics or related fields
- 3D drawing skills
- Interdisciplinary project management
- Knowledge of SAP an advantage
- Handling of small parts
- Meticulous, able to concentrate and willing to learn
- Cooperative and able to work in a team
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: EUR 34.000,–. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.
Expected salary: –
Location: Graz, Steiermark
Job date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 03:02:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Process #Technician #fmd