Job Position: HCP Partner Dermatology
At UCB, we put our heart, soul, and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Immunology department in BeLux, we are looking for a talented individual to fill the position of:
Healthcare Professional Partner Immunology/Dermatology for the region East-Flanders, West-Flanders (and selected accounts in Brussels and Hainaut).
As a Healthcare Professional Partner (HCPP) Immunology/Dermatology, you will bring value to patients with UCB’s therapeutic options in the assigned territories employing strong collaborative relationships and targeted approach to key HCPs as well as implementing optimal omnichannel solutions.
You like to work in the field in an environment where you can:
- Differentiate UCB solutions in a scientifically sound way to a HealthCare Professional (HCP)/Dermatologist audience.
- Apply your eagerness to learn the field of Immunology/Dermatology and its innovations in your day-to-day actions.
- Drive patient value with integrity by finding innovative ways to approach the market, being relentless in seeking to understand the specifics of your region’s healthcare ecosystem.
- See your positive ‘can do’ attitude recognized, as you go beyond to make UCB solutions available to patients.
You will contribute by:
- Acting as a single point of contact for HCPs/Dermatologists.
- Defining and executing an impactful tactical plan within your territory of responsibility.
- Identifying and analyzing therapeutic area opportunities and making proposals for appropriate improvements.
- Creating and maintaining partnerships and novel ways of interacting with stakeholders.
- Establishing multi-channel stakeholder communication.
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Master’s degree, preferentially in the Life Sciences
- Experience with scientific product differentiation
- Strong account management and relationship building skills
- Eager to apply and/or experience with digital customer engagement
- Relevant experience within the pharmaceutical industry in the Immunology/Dermatology therapeutic area is a plus
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving ability, customer-focus
- Languages: fluent in Dutch and English, French is a definite plus
- Living in the operating area
Why you should apply
At UCB, we strive to attract passionate and outstanding talents who thrive on change and are ready to bring real value to patients. Working for us you will discover a place where you can grow and express your full potential. We place an emphasis on innovation, collaboration and impact. Through meaningful recognition and a motivating work atmosphere, we aim to provide an optimal experience by caring about and valuing our employees – just as we do for the patients we serve.
If you believe you are the perfect match to join us on our pioneering adventure, then we invite you to apply and tell us more about your profile and motivation.
UCB- Inspired by Patients. Driven by Science. Everything we do starts with a simple question: “How will this create value for people living with severe diseases?” By putting patients at the heart of what we do, our approach – from discovery to development to delivery – is continuously transformed and designed around patient needs and their journey.
With a team of approximately 7,500 employees and operations in more than 40 countries, we are a global biopharmaceutical company investing more than a quarter of our revenue in cutting-edge scientific research. We are focused on addressing chronic, neurological, immunological, and bone diseases.
Curious to know more? Please visit our website .
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Expected salary: –
Location: Flandre-Occidentale – Flandre-Orientale
Job date: Fri, 08 May 2020 07:51:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#HCP #Partner #Dermatology