Job Position: Finnish or Norwegian speaking Marketing Coordinator
Employer: Nordic company in the consumer products industry
About the job
● Manage marketing projects according to budget.
● Execute campaigns on a Nordic level, with a focus on Norway or Finland (depending on your language skills).
● Proof reading and quality assure content, making sure content lives up to the brands universe, tonality etc.
● Follow up on KPIs and make sure they are met.
● Main contact to bigger, Nordic customers.
● Support SEO and SEM in collaboration with agency.
● Content development from A-Z: create content and texts for customers and own platforms.
● SOME content planning and execution.
● Implement, follow up and optimize digital sales campaigns, in collaboration with sales and marketing team.
● Smaller graphical tasks.
● Daily administration of webpages in CMS.
● You can maintain the overview of projects and keep an eye for the detail, and follow a project through from A-Z.
● You speak and write Norwegian or Finnish.
● You are a digital native, bring new ideas to the table and can streamline the strategy of the brands digitally.
● Having knowledge of several Scandinavian languages and markets is a plus.
What we offer
Nordic company offering consumer products, located close to Copenhagen. No two workdays are ever the same; we are met with new challenges every day. Positive, dedicated colleagues in a team where we help each other and share ideas. Questions are welcome through the Graduateland system. The process of applications will go via Graduateland, please apply directly in the system.
Expected salary: –
Job date: Sun, 10 May 2020 07:45:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Finnish #Norwegian #speaking #Marketing #Coordinator