Job Position: Junior Executive in Employer Branding
Employer: British American Tobacco
Begin an amazing career with a bright future. At British American Tobacco, we give you a great start to your career. How? By placing you in an environment that cultivates learning, collaboration, and well-being in an industry that’s transforming at a rapid pace. An extraordinary confluence of technology, societal change and public health awareness has created a unique opportunity: the opportunity to make a substantial leap forward in our long-held ambition to provide our consumers with potentially reduced-risk tobacco and nicotine choices. As a Junior Executive you will help deliver our strategy of shifting the business from a traditional tobacco company to a provider of next generation nicotine products. Your knowledge and passion are what matters, because that’s what will shape our future.
At BAT we take great pride in growing talents from within and we see your career as a long-term commitment. That’s why we have the 12 months Junior Executive Program.
A Junior Executive position can lead to a permanent position in HR or one of our Marketing departments depending on your desire and future aspirations. In recent years, 90% of our Junior Executives in Denmark have been promoted to a permanent position by the end of their program. You will be part of an inspiring business and get the opportunity to network with your fellow Junior Executives.
The position is based in our ambitious and dynamic HR team, driving the Talent agenda for Northern and Western Europe. We are looking for a candidate to support our Talent team aiming at maintaining our reputation as a Top Employer through management of HR Processes, Employer Branding projects, and systems that support the business agenda.
You’ll be given responsibility and your own projects from the beginning, allowing you to develop your career with support at every stage of the process, including on-going feedback and coaching.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage digital touchpoints to activate our employer brand – in close cooperation with external agencies
- Actively engage with potential candidates through various digital channels
- Take part in organizing case study days
- Participate in projects enhancing the candidate experience
- Collaborate with our Recruitment team to acquire best-in-class talents into our vacancies across Northern-Western Europe
- Coordinate the recruitment of Global Graduates, organize Assessment Centers
- Drive pre- and on-boarding program for new joiners
- Contribute to various talent initiatives incl. learning & development offering
- Internal communication of people moves and promotions
- Development of internal training materials
- Administrative support of the team
If you’re innovative, result oriented and curious, the Junior Executive position in Employer Branding is the right place for you to start your career. You have an EU work permit and have finished your Master’s degree – maybe you graduated in 2018, 2019 or 2020. You have a strong interest in being part of an inspiring organization where you can develop personally.
Key skills needed in this role:
- Experience from similar role during your studies
- Structured personality with strong communication skills
- Able to perform under pressure and in an ever-changing environment
- Social media expertise, for example content production, graphic design or analytics
- Ability to work independently and drive own projects with ongoing support from the team
- Professional English skills in both written and spoken language
Fluency in one of the Scandinavian languages or French is considered an advantage, but not a requirement.
The position is based in Copenhagen right next to Vesterport Station.
The starting date is as soon as possible, and we’ll conduct on going interviews. The job post will be removed as soon as we have the right candidate, so don’t wait too long before you submit your application through our global job portal. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our team via [email protected]
Working at BAT
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice — whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are at the forefront of developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes.
There’s no doubt our industry is controversial — we’re the first to admit that. But rest assured, we take a responsible approach to our trade. We’re committed to tobacco harm reduction, protecting the environment and applying exemplary corporate conduct in our markets and supply chain. Such efforts have kept us in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index for 13 years. It’s this strong legacy that provides many of our people with a compelling reason to work here.
Our focus is on driving high performance; developing the next generation of leaders; valuing the diversity of our employees; encouraging and rewarding entrepreneurial behavior; and creating an engaging culture where individuals and teams can be successful.
We are proud of the external recognition we receive each year for our standing as a leading employer in countries worldwide. British American Tobacco Denmark is certified as Top Employers Denmark 2020 as a result of the exceptional employee conditions, the way we nurture and develop talent throughout all levels of the organization and our leadership status in the HR environment, always striving to optimize employment practices and to develop its employees.
Expected salary: –
Job date: Sun, 10 May 2020 07:46:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Junior #Executive #Employer #Branding