Job Position: Pre Sales AE – Radio Test Systems
Employer: Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies is #1 in Electronic Design & Measurement products. Through our 75-year history as Hewlett-Packard and Agilent Technologies, we have innovated through new business expansion. A strong product development business process created leadership in most product categories. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. No other company offers our depth and breadth of measurement tools and expertise. Our singular focus helps scientists and engineers address their toughest challenges with precision and confidence. With our help, they are better able to deliver the breakthroughs that make a measurable difference in the world.
Our customers are also demanding full solutions – which require combinations and integration of hardware, software and service solution offerings. It is imperative to create those while also leveraging our technology and process expertise.
Pre-Sales Application Engineering:
- Assists the field organization to meet or exceed sales quota, through the provision of technical expertise.
- Contributes to sales account planning.
- Participates actively in the sales process from deal qualification to deal closure.
- Owns the deal’s technical closure.
- Is knowledgeable of competition and able to identify lockout specification (identify Keysight’s competitive advantage over competition).
- Analyzes customer requirements and recommends appropriate solution.
- Is responsible for demos and for enhancing customers’ experience and satisfaction.
- Acts as the customer voice to influence future product design that meets customer needs.
The following job-related skills are required:
- Solid knowledge of RF&MW test fundamentals in theory and practical measurement applications
- Solid experience using Vector Signal Analyzers, Signal Generators, high end Oscilloscopes, Arbitrary Waveform generators
- Understanding the fundamentals of generation, demodulation and analysis of 5G and LTE signals having a strong knowledge of wireless PHY
- Familiarity with 3GPP-specifications Base Station Testing (5G, LTE, WCDMA)
- Familiarity of RAN testing over different wireless technologies (5G and LTE)
- Practical experience in the development, setup and support of test systems
- Excellent networker, ability to create and maintain a network with key customers and inside Keysight
- Able to develop working relationship with leading teams and people in the industry
- Ability to manage complex deals from initial engagement through to commercial close
- Proven track record of managing solution, marketing or sales programs
- Good fit in a team of experts
Keysight is an equal opportunity employer.
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
EMEA : Finland : Northern Ostrobothnia : Oulu
Job ID : 35627
Expected salary: –
Location: Oulu, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa
Job date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 03:24:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Pre #Sales #Radio #Test #Systems