Job Position: Architect
Employer: Vanora Robots
- Develop and deliver web – based applications on time and with very high code quality.
- Work closely with creative team to ensure high fidelity implementations.
- Analyze and recommend performance optimizations of the code and ensure code complies with security best practices.
- Debug and troubleshoot problems in live applications.
- Experience in building scalable and high performance software systems
- Strong knowledge about HTTP, Web Performance, SEO and Web Standards
- Strong knowledge about Web Services, REST, MapReduce, Message Queues, Caching Strategies
- Strong knowledge about database management systems including RDBMS, NoSQL etc.
- Good knowledge about Web Security, Cryptography and Security Compliance like PCI, PII etc.
- Scope and draft a Technical Design Document and a Technical Requirements Document. Create detailed technical requirements with architectural guidance on how to implement.
- Collaborate with the project manager to develop sound technical requirements that clearly outlines the architecture and tasks required to develop a project.
- Reviewing code written by developers.
- Define stories & tasks for the implementations, assigning for the closure for the tasks
- Bachelors or Masters in Engineering or related technical field
- Experience with web application development.
- Programming skills in Java, C , C
- Deep experience in HTTP, REST APIs on AJAX, data payloads of XML, JSON/JSONP
- Message Queues, Spring Framework or equivalent, Apache Hadoop, Solr
- Strong knowledge in content management platforms, web technology and HTML5
- At least 9 to 15 years of experience building elegant and fast Web interfaces.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Mobile web and mobile application development
- Good understanding of NodeJS
- Deep understanding of WebSockets
- Good knowledge about NoSQL Databases like MongoDB, Apache Cassandra etc.
- Know how and where to use graphics, audio, video, and animation to achieve the required effect within the design approach
- Good understanding of UI Design Patterns
- Third party API integration experience
- Team Management
- Technical strength in mobile and web technologies
- Problem – solving
- Strong front – end development
- Decision – making
Skava is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Skava will endeavor to make reasonable accommodation to known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the business. ,
Expected salary: –
Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Job date: Mon, 11 May 2020 07:59:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!