Job Position: Account cum Admin Executive
- To handle account receivable and account payable functions and responsibilities
- To prepare of payment vouchers, accounts statement and other records
- To responsible for reconciling customer / supplier account balance and handling customer / supplier payment
- To prepare of monthly statement and report
- To assist billing and other finance operations
- To maintain complete updated accounting records in the system
- To assist in general & administrative duties
- To performed ad-hoc duties assigned by management
- To develop and maintain a filing system.
- To update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Possess minimum Diploma in Accounting or Finance
- At least 1 year of working experience preferably in similar position
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Computer literate, preferably with hands-on knowledge using Excel, Words, SQL Software.
- Ability to work independently, accurately and in a fast-paced environment.
- Mature personality, reliable, possess self-initiative and have attention to details.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- Can converse in english, malay, chinese (if possible)
We are manufacturer of chemical dispersion used in latex industries. We have vast experience in latex and rubber industries.
Our factory in Klang equiped with advance manufacturing facilities and laboratories to achieve exceptional quality products and services that meets or exceeds customer requirements.
WHY JOIN US?
- We are a dynamic company that appreciate talent and hard work
- Pleasant working environment
- Great career prospect and opporturnities
Expected salary: –
Location: Klang, Selangor
Job date: Mon, 11 May 2020 04:39:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Account #cum #Admin #Executive