Job Position: Partner Manager – Malaysia Market
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for an experienced Partner Development Manager to develop relationships with System Integrators and ISV’s active in Malaysia, and manage the success of our partnership. As a Partner Development Manager within AWS, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of the AWS cloud computing platform. Responsibilities include: development and execution of Territory Partner strategy; owning the partnering relationships with key partners in Territory, driving sales execution, training and certifications, account team alignment, marketing support, etc.
By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, along with managing the day-to-day interactions, you will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall market adoption.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to engage at the CxO level, as well as a sales background that enables them to easily interact with enterprise and mid-market customers and sales executives. The ideal candidate will also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Experience working with enterprise and mid-market focused partners to develop and execute a partnering strategy, training, and joint sales and Go to Market (GTM) programs.
– Engage the partner field sales organization, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for both parties.
– Define a strategic Territory plan and ensure it’s in line with the AWS strategic direction. This includes developing a partner plans and establishing a process to track the progress toward goals.
– Set and manage revenue targets and work with the partners and AWS sales organizations to achieve/exceed goals.
– Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using AWS.
– Understand the partner’s technical requirements and work closely with the internal development team to guide the direction of AWS product offerings.
– Experience with CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics for tracking purposes.
– Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
– Manage complex contract negotiations involving legal, marketing and business terms.
– Position based in Kuala Lumpur
-The right person will possess 10-15 years of sales and/or partner development experience in the software/technology industry.
– Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
– Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics, with hands on experience negotiating enterprise contracts
– Strong presentation and writing skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences
– Strong technical and/or business solutions acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies like open source software, virtualization and Software as a Service delivery models
– Ability to think and work creatively to develop unique joint value propositions and product strategy within AWS and in the partner’s organization
– Track record of managing and selling to Enterprise Accounts, with all up responsibility across the entire organization
– Demonstrated to own and successfully execute a Territory channel and partner sales plan
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Expected salary: –
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Job date: Mon, 11 May 2020 06:19:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Partner #Manager #Malaysia #Market