Job Position: Planning and Scheduling Supervisor
To plan and schedule all maintenance activities for port equipment and facilities to ensure that all port equipment’s are properly functioning and not affecting the day-to-day operation of the terminal. Manage and oversee all steps of work order processing to ensure work is being performed in a safe, efficient and effective manner and that the reported information is accurate and detailed.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
Jobholder is responsible for the planning and scheduling of all maintenance activities in the company ensuring appropriate resources are available to carry out tasks. Key decisions in the assigned area are referred to the CTO for approval before implementation.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 8 years of experience in heavy industrial equipment maintenance including 3 years of maintenance planning and scheduling
- Middle East experience is preferred.
- Good working knowledge of Terminal maintenance practices and principles
- Good knowledge of support equipment, Cranes is required
- MS office literacy
- Experience with EAMS
- Technical knowledge of maintenance and repair of Ship to Shore Cranes, Rubber tyred gantry Cranes, and Spreaders, and other Container Terminal handling equipment in general
- Advanced decision-making skills
- Proficiency in English (must) and in Arabic (preferred).
- Ability to work with key stakeholders and external partners/advisors through collaboration & teamwork in a non- hierarchical relationship framework.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding organising and planning skills
- Good understanding of Qatar and GCC culture and working environment.
Expected salary: –
Location: Doha, Qatar
Job date: Mon, 11 May 2020 07:51:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Planning #Scheduling #Supervisor