Job Position: Technical Program Manager (Security)
Ring is looking for a Technical Program Manager to help our multi-site device software development teams deliver highly cross-functional features to build the platforms that power our hardware products. You will work closely with our team to plan and coordinate the execution of complex business needs, while simultaneously keeping your team focused on meeting their own commitments. You will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive of and help design components and building blocks to ensure secure software features for new products as well as maintain existing platforms.
Program Managers at Ring must be capable of sorting through many competing priorities, defining processes that improve execution, championing Engineering best practices, executing with agility, and succeeding in a complex and fast paced environment. Working on legacy products as well as managing and planning for future products are part of this role’s responsibilities. If that challenge excites you, then we’d like to talk to you.
What you’ll do
· Collaborate with Business, Engineering, and other internal teams to solve business needs
· Work with remote and multi-site teams to deliver firmware (low level, platform software)
· Investigate, collaborate, and help deliver secure firmware for embedded platform
· Be expected to be familiar with security metrics, threat modeling, security reviews for new products
· Communicate regularly with senior management on status, risks, and change control
· Be expected to dive deep into the technical details of the program
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering)
· 5+ years Technical program management in a software engineering environment
· 2+ Years of experience with software development life cycles (SDLC) for embedded Linux platform
· 2+ Year of experience with software development using RTOS
1+ Year of experience with working with data security compliance, information security
· Master’s or advanced technical degree
· Knowledge of computer architecture concepts (memory, microprocessors, microcontrollers, sensors, ARM-based platforms, DSP)
· Experience with secure bootloaders, trusted platform environments, secure provisioning and authentication schemes
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills engaging technical and non-technical stakeholders
· Strong problem solving and negotiation skills to earn trust and influence partners and teams
· Fluency with Atlassian SCM Suite (Confluence/JIRA)
· PMP and CSM certifications preferred
· Prior experience as a software developer
Ring’s mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Expected salary: –
Location: Taipei City
Job date: Mon, 11 May 2020 07:59:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Technical #Program #Manager #Security